Global Industrial Brakes Market is projected to reach USD 2.39 Billion by 2030
According to Future Market Consulting analysis, Global Industrial Brakes Market size was valued at USD 1.36 Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach USD 2.39 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.37 % from 2022 to 2030.
Benefits provided by industrial braking systems like improved security, better efficiency, productivity improvements, seamless processing of equipment, and increased payload holding and lifting capacities are anticipated to boost the expansion of the worldwide industrial brakes market during the forecast period 2022 - 2030.
However, volatility in cost of raw materials and unavailability are issues restricting worldwide market establishment. Furthermore, the thriving construction and mining sectors, market growth from diverse industries, and severe government regulations governing industrial stability are projected to drive the growth of the worldwide industrial brakes market.
- Akebono Brake Industry Co. Ltd.
- Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
- Eaton Corporation plc
- Aplicacion Nuevas Technologias Antec S.A.
- Carlisle Brake & Friction
- Coremo Ocmea S.p.A
- Pintsch Bubenzer GmbH
- Ringspann GmbH
- SIBRE Siegerland Bremsen GmbH
- Magnetek Inc.
- Dellner Brakes AB.
- Disc Brake
- Drum Brake
By Distribution Channel
By Actuation Type
- Other Brakes
- Holding Brakes
- Dynamic & Emergency Brakes
- Tension Brakes
- Metal & Mining
- Marine & Shipping
- Other Industries
- North America (US, Canada, Mexico);
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe);
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia Pacific);
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa);
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America);